On select clothing, shoes and jewelry.
If the item you receive is damaged or defective, our buyer protection program ensures that you will get fast service. All you need to do is request a free return label and drop off the package at the nearest UPS or use one of the other carries listed on the label. At MD, we want you to be confident in the products we offer, which is why we make free returns simple and easy.
How to Return a Defective or Damaged Item for Free
Conditions for Free Returns
Returns are accepted in their original condition within 15 days of the date you receive the item and you will receive a full refund or MD Outfits Gift Card. All returned items must be in their original packaging and have the tags attached. To ensure a Free Return for eligible products, please follow the instructions:
1. Check product detail page, including size and color, and find the “Free Return” label
2. Only products listed as eligible for Free Returns on product detail page qualifies
3. No minimum purchase required to receive a Free Return
4. Free Returns available in all 50 states, including D.C.
5. Free Returns available to APO/FPO addresses w/ U.S. zip code only
6. Geographic restrictions may apply to certain products
To qualify for a Free Return, all eligible products must be new, unworn, and in the original packaging in accordance to our return policy. This includes the following:
- All tags attached
- Certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal returned with the product
- All products returned without original documentation will be rejected
- All products that have been resized, damaged, or altered after delivery will not be accepted
All eligible products must use a trackable shipping method. Please contact our award-winning Customer Care or visit our online Customer Service to help guide you through the process.